- Photoelasticity method for study of microstress
fields around individual dislocations (and their clusters) and
their influence on physical properties of crystals.
- Magnetooptical and radio-frequency inductive
methods for study of dynamical properties of Bloch walls, lines,
and points in transparent ferromagnets.
- Magnetooptical indicator film (MOIF) technique
- for visualizing magnetic flux penetration and trapping in
- for study of magnetization reversal processes in opaque
nanostructured materials (magnetic multilayers, spin valves,
etc.) in a wide temperature range.
- Polarizing optical technique for study of domain-wall
dynamics in ferroelectrics.