Mesoscopic and strongly correlated electron systems
I.F. Schegolev Memorial Conference “Low-Dimensional Metallic and Superconducting Systems”
October 11–16, 2009, Chernogolovka, Russia
For those participants who will stay in Moscow, a conference bus will commute every conference day between Moscow
("Shchelkovskaya" metro station) and the conference site in Chernogolovka.
Departutre from Moscow at 7:45 (point 1 on the map); departure from Chernogolovka after the last session.
You can reach Chernogolovka from one of the Moscow airports
by following the instructions below. However, we recommend this only if you
speak Russian. All international participants will be met at the airports upon
arrival. Please, let us know your flight details, if you have not already done so.
- To reach Moscow:
- From the Sheremetyevo airport (terminal 2) you can take a
train to the terminal station Savyolovskaya,
next to the metro station "Savyolovskaya"
(train schedule; see also
the web-site of the
airport for more information [in Russian])
- From the Domodedovo airport you can take an express train to "Paveletskaya". For more information see the web-site of the
- From the Vnukovo airport you can take an express train to "Kievskaya". For more information see the web-site of the
- Once you get to the Moscow metro, ride to the
terminal station "Shchelkovskaya" on
the dark-blue line, North-East direction.
- At "Shchelkovskaya" go to the bus station by taking
the exit near the first (head) car: go upstairs and take the exit on the
right-hand side, then climb the stairs on your left.
- There is a large bus station near "Shchelkovskaya".
- There you take bus 360 (Moscow-Dubrovo) to Chernogolovka. They depart from a platform close to
the entrance to the bus station (point 2 on the map).
- The other choice is to take minibus 320 "Moscow-Chernogolovka" (point 3 on the map).
- In both cases you buy a ticket from the driver. It usually takes about 1 hour to
get to Chernogolovka from "Shchelkovskaya".
- If you want to take a taxi from the airport, go to the counter in the arrivals hall.
Note that the ride to Chernogolovka (located
near the town of Noginsk can be rather
The conference-related sites in Chernogolovka are shown on this map.