- Founding of the Asian-Pacific Astronomy Olympiad (APAO)
- Past Asian-Pacific Astronomy Olympiads
The 1st APAO,
Irkutsk (Siberia, Russia), December 4-11, 2005.
The 2nd APAO,
Vladivostok (Far East, Russia), December 4-11, 2006.
The 3rd APAO,
Xiamen (South-East China), November 21-29, 2007.
The 4th APAO,
Bishkek (Kirgizia), November 16-23, 2008.
The 5th APAO,
Damyang (South Korea), October 7-14, 2009.
The 6th APAO,
Karubaga (Papua, East Indonesia), November 24 - December 5, 2010.
The 7th APAO,
Aktyubinsk (West Kazakhstan), November 7-15, 2011.
The 8th APAO,
Cox's Bazar (South-East Bangladesh), November 26 - December 4, 2012.
The 9th APAO,
Tomohon (North Sulawesi, Indonesia), November 23 - December 2, 2013.
The 10th APAO,
Irkutsk (Siberia, Russia), November 24 - December 2, 2014.
- The main points for formation of the teams
- The official APAO e-mail is a p a o [a] l i s t . r u
- The next Asian-Pacific Astronomy Olympiad
- The International Astronomy Olympiad (IAO)
The main points for formation of the teams
The points proposed to be analogous to ones for the
10th Asian-Pacific Astronomy Olympiads.
Details are published in the 2nd announcement.
National Astronomy Olympic Committees and interested organizations
are welcome to ask more about the 11th APAO and in 2015 may
form the teams for the 20th IAO as well as for the 11th APAO.
The official APAO e-mail is a p a o [a] l i s t . r u .