Laboratory of Structural Research
Institute of Solid State Physics of Russian Academy of Science
ul. Institutskaja 2
142432 Chernogolovka, Moscow district, Russia
Phone: +7-496-522-29-25 (work)
Elena A. Kudrenko
Date of birth: December 10, 1980
Place of birth: Rostov district, Russian
Nationality: Russian Federation
Languages: Russian (mother), English
Nov. 2003- June. 2007: Ph.D in Physics
Laboratory of Structural Research of the Institute of Solid State Physics of
the Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka, Russia
Thesis Title: -Structural transformations in rare earth oxides produced from
amorphous and nanocrystalline states
Advisor: Dr. I.M. Shmyt’ko
Sept. 1998 – July 2003: Master in Physics and Mathematics
Department of the Mathematics and Physics of the Pedagogical
University in Borisoglebsk, Voronezh distr.
Thesis Title: -Linear programming and its applications
Advisor: Dr. V.N. Kamyshnikov
2007-till now – Research fellow at the Laboratory of Structural Research, Institute of Solid State Physics RAS
2003-2007 – Ph.D. student at the Laboratory of Structural Research, Institute of Solid State Physics RAS
Research interests: Structural characterization and study of phase transition in nanopowder/single crystal complex oxides, SiC nanostructured ceramics, nanowires and perovskites/double perovskites on the base of LaMnO3, GdMnO3 compounds. The main research techniques - the X-Ray diffraction analysis, Transmission electron microscopy and Scanning electron microscopy.
1. V.M. Masalov, E.A. Shteinman, A.N. Tereshchenko, E.A. Kudrenko, A.V. Bazhenov, M.A. Kovalchuk, I.I.Khodos and G.A. Emelchenko “Influence of high-temperature treatment on the structure and emission properties of opal doped with erbium”
Physics of the Solid State, vol. 51, No 5, pp. 1154-1159, (2009).
2. N.V. Klassen, V.V. Kedrov, Y.A. Ossipyan, S.Z. Shmurak, I.M. Shmyt’ko, O.A. Krivko, E.A. Kudrenko, V.N. Kurlov, N.P. Kobelev, A.P. Kiselev and S.I. Bozhko “Nanoscintillators for microscopic diagnostics of biological and medical objects and medical therapy”
IEEE Transactions on nanobioscience, vol. 8, No1, pp. 20-32, (2009).
3. G.K. Strukova, G.V. Strukov, I.E. Batov, M.K. Sakharov, E.A. Kudrenko, A.A. Mazilkin “Studies of nanocrystalline Pd alloy films coated by electroless deposition”
Materials Chemistry and Physics, 119, pp. 377-383, (2010).
4. K.N. Filonov, V.N. Kurlov, N.V. Klassen, E.A. Kudrenko and E.A. Steinman, -Peculiarities of nanostructured silicon carbide films and coatings obtained by novel technique” Bulletin of Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, vol. 73, No. 10, pp. 1374-1376, (2009).
5. Klassen N.V., Kedrov V.V., Kurlov V.N., Ossipyan Yu.A., Shmurak S.Z., Shmyt’ko I.M., Strukova G.K., Kobelev N.P., Kudrenko E.A., Krivko O.A., Kiselev A.P., Bazhenov A.V., Fursova T.N., -Advantages and problems of nanocrystalline scintillators” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol.55, No3, pp. 1536 – 1541, (2008).
6. E. A. Kudrenko, I. M. Shmytko, V. V. Sinitsyn, E. G. Ponyatovsky, B. N. Red'kin -Structural state of Eu2(MoO4)3 single crystal after different thermobaric treatments” Zeitschrift fur Kristallographie Supplements, vol: 2008, Issue: 27, pp. 205 – 210, (2008).
7. I.M. Shmyt’ko, E.A. Kudrenko, V.V. Sinitsyn, B.S. Red’kin and E.G. Ponyatovskii, -Structural aspects of solid state amorphization in Eu2(MoO4)3 single crystals” Physics of the Solid State, vol.49, No5, pp.941-948, (2007).
8. A.P. Kiselev , S.Z. Shmurak, B.S. Red’kin, V.V. Sinitsyn, I.M. Shmytko, E.A. Kudrenko and E.G. Ponyatovsky, -Evolution of spectral response of amorphous europium molybdate under annealing” Physics of the Solid State, vol.48, No 8, pp.1458-1466, (2006).
9. I. M. Shmyt’ko, E.A. Kudrenko, V. V. Sinitsyn, B. S. Red’kin and E. G. Ponyatovsky, -Features of the pressure-induced phase transitions in Eu2(MoO4)3 single crystals” JETP Letters, vol. 82, No 7, pp. 409-412, (2005).
10. Shmurak S.Z., I.M.Shmyt’ko, V.V.Sinitsyn, B.S.Red’kin, A.P.Kiseliov, N.V.Klassen, E.A.Kudrenko, N.F.Prokopiuk -Correlation of light emission properties of rare earth molibdates with modifications of their structure” Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference -Inorganic Scintillators and their Use in Scientific and Industrial Applications , Alushta, Crimea, September, 19-23, pp. 121 – 124. (2005).
11. Shmurak S.Z., G.K.Strukova, I.M.Shmyt’ko, E.A.Kudrenko, N.V.Klassen, A.P.Kiseliov. “Particularities of light emission and structural characteristics of lutetium – gadolinium borates”
Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference - Inorganic Scintillators and their Use in Scientific and Industrial Applications , Alushta, Crimea, September, 19-23, pp. 125 – 128, (2005)
Contribution to conferences:
1. Elena Kudrenko, Vladimir Morozov, Ivan Shmyt’ko, Gennadi Strukov, Tatjana Fursova,
Structure of matastable ScBO3 phases, ECM25, Turkey, Istanbul, 2009.
2. Elena Kudrenko, Ivan Shmyt’ko, Galina Strukova Structural investigations of crystallization
processes in amorphous rare earth borates, IUCR2008.
3. E.A. Kudrenko, I.M. Shmyt’ko, V.V. Sinitsyn, E.G. Ponyatovsky, B.N. Red’kin, Structural state
of Eu2(MoO4)3 single crystal after different thermobaric treatments, Size-Strain V,
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, 2007.
4. E.A.Kudrenko, I.M.Shmyt’ko, G.K.Strukova, Structure infection and anomalous phase sequence
in complex oxides prepared from nanoscopic components. , European powder diffraction
conference 10, Geneva 2006.
5. N.V.Klassen, I.M.Shmyt’ko, S.Z.Shmurak, G.K.Strukova, V.V.Kedrov, N.P.Kobelev,
E.A.Kudrenko, A.P.Kiseliov, N.F.Prokopiuk Impruvement of scintillation parameters in complex
oxides by formation of nanocrystalline structures, Eight International Conference on Inorganic
Scintillators and their Use in scientific and Industrial Applications p.121, Alushta,Crimea,Ukraine,
September 19-23, 2005.
6. Elena Kudrenko, Ivan Shmytko, Galina Strukova Phase States Cycling Sequence in Complex Oxides Received by Decomposition of the Melt-Solution of the Simple Oxides (Nitrates) in NH4NO3., XX Congress of the International Union of Crystallography, Florence 2005.